The Order Mode Breakdown chart displays the selected metric’s total amount and percentage, broken down by order mode, for a single location (or location group) during the selected date or date range.
This chart can be used to monitor a selected metric’s activity (such as Net Sales or Comps) across multiple order modes.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select a period type.
- Filter by metric.
- Select whether to display the data as a Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Use the ‘Drill Down’ drop-down field to select the chart for which you will be navigated to upon selecting a data point.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, you can view the selected metric’s total and percent. Note: This chart does not offer drill down capabilities.