The MSD Sales per Count Trend chart displays count averages (guest, check, or entrée) for a selected master sale department for a single location (or location group) across one or more years.
This chart is good for reviewing a master sale department’s performance at a particular location.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year. To select multiple years, hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while making your selections.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Filter by master sale department.
- Filter by count metric (Guest Count, Check Count, or Entrée Count).
- Select whether the data is displayed as a Line or Bar Chart.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total average, master sale department’s total sales, count metric total, and associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.