The Metric vs Metric Trend chart compares summary-level information for two selected metrics for a single location (or location group) across an entire year.
This chart is a great trend analysis tool as it provides you with a quick way to track how well a location is performing compared to a related metric (like sales vs comps or sales vs labor hours). Additionally, this chart can be used to help determine future budgeting and labor needs.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the x-axis.
- Filter by primary metric.
- Filter by comparison metric.
- Select the days of the week you would like to be included in the results. All days are selected by default.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or a Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total amount and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.