The Metric vs Forecast Trend chart compares a metric’s actual and forecasted values for a location (or location group) across an entire year. Note: Forecasts are managed on the Forecast Entry page in the Forecasts module.
This chart can be used to review a location’s performance by viewing actual vs forecasted information for a selected metric (such as sales, comps, or labor dollars).
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Filter by metric.
- Select the days of the week you would like to be included in the results. All days are selected by default.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or a Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s actual amount (or forecasted amount) and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.