The Meal Break Infraction Trend chart displays the total cost (or amount) of meal break penalties per location (or location group) for an entire year. Additionally, this chart allows you to view trends in meal break penalties and compare trends in penalties across multiple years.
This chart can be used to view the fluctuation in meal break penalties over the course of a year or compared across multiple years. This can help you identify suspicious or troubling increases in meal break penalties and take the necessary actions to address them.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year. To select multiple years, hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while making your selections.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Select whether to view the cost of the infractions or the number of infractions.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total amount and the date range for the corresponding period. Selecting the data point will open the Payroll Exceptions Report in a new window for further review.