The Master Sale Department Breakdown chart displays a breakdown of the selected metric’s total dollar amount and percentage by master sale department. A table, displayed below the chart, details the selected metric’s total amount and percent per master sale department.
This chart is useful in quickly reviewing summary-level totals for a selected metric per master sale department.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type by which to filter the selected metric activity. The available options include: DOB (date of business), weeks, months, quarters, years, or pay periods.
- Filter by metric.
- Filter by a specific daypart or select “All”.
- Select whether to display the data as a Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, you can view the corresponding master sale department’s total amount and percent of total during the selected date or date range.
- If you select a slice, you will be navigated to the Sale Department Breakdown chart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is there a difference in sales (both Net and Gross) between the Master Sale Department Breakdown Chart and the Sale Department Breakdown chart?
A: Unlike the Sale Department Breakdown chart, the Master Sale Department chart does not take into account comp, promo, and void activity.