The Labor Percent – Jobs Stacked chart displays a stacked Bar Chart that details labor percent activity per job during the selected date or date range.
This chart helps you monitor and compare the relationship of one job’s associated labor percent against all jobs worked during the selected date or date range.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see labor percent activity. Select whether or not to group by work center.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT). A table will be displayed below the chart that shows the labor percent for each job and the job’s associated work center.
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a bar category (job) you can view the job name, labor percent, associated work center, and percent of work center total.
- If you select a bar category, the Payroll Report will open in a new window where you can view additional labor information.