The Labor Metric by Work Centers displays the selected labor metric’s total amount and percent broken down by work center. A table, displayed below the chart, details the selected metric’s total amount and percent per work center.
This chart is useful in quickly reviewing summary-level totals for a selected labor metric per work center. Additionally, this chart can help you compare one work center against another.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see labor activity.
- Select whether to display the data is as a Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT). A table will also be displayed below the chart that shows the selected labor metric’s total amount and percent for each work center.
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a date slice, you can view the corresponding work center’s selected metric total amount and percentage. If you select a data slice, you will be navigated to the Labor Metric by Jobs chart.