The Labor Metric by Jobs chart displays the selected labor metric’s total amount and percent broken down by job. A table, displayed below the chart, details the selected metric’s total amount and percent per job.
This chart is useful when reviewing and/or comparing one job to another for a selected labor metric.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see labor percent activity.
- Filter by metric.
- Filter by a specific work center or select “All Work Centers”.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, you can view the selected metric’s total amount and percent for the corresponding job. If you select a data slice, the Payroll Report will be displayed in a new window where you can view additional information.