The Inventory GL Code Breakdown chart displays a breakdown of inventory ending amounts and the associated percent per GL Code. A table displayed below the chart details the GL Codes’ amounts and percentages of the total amount. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Charts’ tab. Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the inventory session. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
This chart can be used to monitor and compare the total ending inventory amounts for one or more GL Codes.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected inventory cycle.
- Filter by inventory cycle. Select whether the data is displayed as a Pie or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, a tooltip will appear and display the selected GL Code, purchase amount, and percent of total purchased. Selecting the data slice will navigate you to the AP Purchases Invoice Breakdown.