The Inventory Amounts by GL Code Trend chart provides inventoried information for one or more GL codes for a single location (or location group) across an entire year. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Charts’ tab. Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the Inventory session. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
This chart is a tool that provides you with a quick way to track the inventory amounts for a particular GL Code over an entire year. Also, this chart allows you to compare the totals of one GL code to the totals of another GL Code.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Filter the included GL Code(s) by selecting an option in the ‘# of GL Codes’ drop-down field. Select whether the data is displayed as a Line or Stacked Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the GL Code’s inventory amount and associated date range. Selecting the data point will navigate you to the Inventory Item Breakdown chart.