The Inventory Amount Trend chart provides summary-level inventory purchase information for one or more locations (or location groups) across an entire year. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module or from the Inventory module under the ‘Charts’ tab. Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the Inventory session. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
This chart is a great trend analysis tool as it provides you with a quick way to track your inventory amounts. Additionally, you can compare the inventory amounts against other locations during the same year.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s). Additionally, you can select multiple locations/location groups. Selecting ALL PRIMARY will automatically select all primary locations.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Filter by inventory cycle. Select whether the data is displayed as a Line or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the total posted inventory amount. Selecting the data point will navigate you to the Inventory GL Code Breakdown chart.