The Inventory Item Price Trend chart displays inventory item price activity for a single location during the selected date range. This chart can display up to five inventory items. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module or the Inventory module under the ‘Charts’ tab.
Similar to the VPI Price Trend chart, this chart is allows you to easily monitor price fluctuations for a specific inventory items.
- Filter by location.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option displays a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend on which period type is selected.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see inventory item price activity.
- Filter by inventory item by entering the desired inventory item into the auto-fill field. As with all other auto-fill fields, selections that match your typed information will appear as you type.
- Select whether the data is displayed as a Line or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select whether or not to view the percent variance.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- Select whether or not to view a trend line.
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the inventory item’s price per taking unit and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.