The Hours in a Day chart provides a daily breakdown, by hour, for a selected metric for one or more locations (or location groups).
This chart allows you easily monitor daily activity in order to help pinpoint when an issue, such as an abnormally high comp amount, has occurred.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s). Additionally, selecting ALL PRIMARY will automatically select all primary locations.
- Filter by day.
- Filter by metric.
- Use the ‘Drill Down’ drop-down field to select the chart you will be navigated to upon selecting a data point. If you select “Check Breakdown”, you will be navigated to the Checks in an Hour chart. If you select “Data Table”, a table will be displayed below the chart that shows a breakdown of the selected metric, by sale department, for the selected hour.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select whether or not to show an average line.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT) and exporting the chart’s data (by selecting EXPORT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total amount for the corresponding hour. Selecting the data point will navigate you to the chart selected in the ‘Drill Down’ field.