The GL Code Activity Trend chart displays GL Code activity for an entire year. Additionally, this chart can display up to two GL Codes for comparison purposes.
This chart can be used to view the fluctuation in the selected GL Code over the course of a year. Additionally, this chart allows you to compare the activity data of one GL Code against another.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the x-axis.
- Filter by GL Code.
- Filter by a comparison GL Code or select “N/A”. Select whether the data is displayed as a Line or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, you can view the selected metric’s total and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not offer drill down capabilities.