The Forecast Accuracy chart compares a selected forecast metric against actual data for a single location (or location group) across an entire year. Note: Forecasts are managed on the Forecast Entry page in the Forecasts module.
Similar to the Metric vs Forecast Trend chart, this chart can be used to review a location’s performance by viewing the variance between forecasted data (such as sales or labor percent) and the actual data.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the charts’ x-axis. Filter by forecast metric.
- Select whether to view the total amounts (values) or the variance between the forecasted amount and the actual amount.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the forecast/actual amount and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.