The Days in a Week chart provides detailed information for a selected metric over the course of a week for multiple locations (or location groups). Alternatively, the data for the selected metric can be displayed for one location (or location group) over multiple weeks. Note: This chart supports the use of chart notes (denoted by a star-shaped data marker).
This chart can be used to view the fluctuation in the selected metric (such as comps or labor hours) on a week-by-week basis. Additionally, this chart allows you to compare historical data across multiple locations for a single week.
- Filter by location or location group. Additionally, you can select multiple locations/location groups by selecting the ‘Multiple Locations’ option. Selecting ALL PRIMARY will automatically select all primary locations. Note: If you are viewing the chart for multiple locations (or location groups), you will not be able to view the data over multiple weeks.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year. Additionally, you can select multiple years by selecting the ‘Multiple Dates’ option. Note: If you are viewing the chart for multiple weeks, you will not be able to view the data for multiple locations.
- Filter by metric. Use the ‘Drill Down’ drop-down field to select the chart for which you will be navigated to upon selecting a data point. Note: The charts available for selection are determined by the selected metric. Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select whether or not to show an average or trend line.
- Select whether or not to view the chart note summary (displayed at the bottom of the chart).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT) and/or exporting the chart’s data (by selecting EXPORT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the selected metric’s total amount. Selecting the data point will navigate you to the chart selected in the ‘Drill Down’ field.