The Daypart Trends chart displays the selected metric’s activity, broken down by daypart, for a single location (or location group) across an entire year.
This chart can be used to monitor a selected metric’s activity (such as Net Sales or Comps) for a specific daypart.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the chart’s x-axis.
- Filter by metric.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart.
- Select whether or not to display a trend line.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point on a previous chart), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, you can view the selected metric’s total for the selected date range. If you select a data point, you will be navigated to the Item Breakdown chart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is there a difference in sales between the Daypart/Revenue Center Trends charts and the Item Breakdown chart?
A: While the Daypart Trends chart and the Revenue Center Trends chart look at a “Sales” data set, the Item Breakdown chart looks at a “PMix” dataset. The quantity on the Item Breakdown chart should closely match the value displayed on a PMix report. Note, however, the Item Breakdown chart will account for $0 items.