The Date Range Comparison chart compares two selected metrics for a single location (or location group) for up to five custom date ranges.
This chart is useful in comparing metric activity across non-standard date ranges such as weekday, or, weekends, entire months, specific holidays, or promotional weekends.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Select up to five custom date ranges. Additionally, you will be able to label each date range by entering the desired name into the ‘Heading’ text field.
- Filter by metric.
- Filter by comparison metric.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point on a different chart), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a bar, you can view the corresponding metric’s total and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.