The CVP Item Breakdown chart provides a breakdown of comp, void, or promo activity, by type, per menu item. The table, displayed below the chart, displays the following information per menu item: total amount, percent of total sales, quantity, and percent of total quantity sold.
This chart can help you identify which menu items are underperforming. This chart can be used to track the number of comps/voids/promos issued to a specific menu item as well as compare the performance of similar menu items.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type by which to filter comp, promo, or void activity. The available options include: DOB (date of business), weeks, months, quarters, or pay periods.
- Select whether you would like to view comp, promo, or void activity.
- Select a specific comp, promo, or void type for which to view all menu items that have had the specific comp, promo, or void type applied to it.
- Select whether the data is displayed as a Pie or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, a tooltip will appear and display the total amount, percent of total sold, and quantity per menu item. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.