The CC Tip % Trend by Location chart displays credit card tip percent totals by job for one or more locations (or location groups) across an entire year.
This chart is useful when monitoring credit card tip percent for a specific job and comparing the performance across multiple locations or location groups.
- Filter by location(s) or location group(s). To select multiple locations, hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard while making your selections.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option will display a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see credit card tip percent activity.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, you will be able to view the credit card tip percent and the associated date range. Note: This chart does not have drill down capabilities.