The AP Purchases Invoice Breakdown chart displays a breakdown of purchased amounts per invoice. A table displayed below the chart details the vendor, the amount, and the percent of total for each invoice posted during the selected date or date range. Selecting the invoice number will navigate you to the Invoice Details page. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module and the Accounts Payable module under the ‘Charts’ tab.
Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the invoice. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
The AP Purchases Invoice Breakdown provides you with a quick, easy way to view which invoice had the highest amount of purchases during the selected date or date range.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend on which period type is selected.
- Select the period type by which to filter AP purchases.
- Filter by a specific GL Code or select “All”.
- Filter by a specific Vendor or select “All”.
- Select whether to display the data in the form of a Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to elect the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting RINT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point on a previously viewed chart), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over a data slice, a tooltip will appear and display the selected GL Code, purchase amount, and percent of total purchased. Selecting the data slice will navigate you to the Invoice Details page.