The AP Purchases by Vendor Trend chart provides summary-level purchase totals for one or more vendors for an entire year. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module and the Accounts Payable module under the ‘Charts’ tab. Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the invoice. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
The AP Purchases by Vendor Trend provides you with a quick, easy way to monitor your purchase history with a specific vendor.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option allows you to view data for a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the x-axis.
- Filter the included Vendor(s) by selecting an option from the ‘# of Vendors’ drop-down field. If you select ‘Pick one…’, you will be able to enter a specific Vendor into the auto-fill field.
- Select whether you would like the data displayed as a Line Chart or Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear that displays the amount purchased from the vendor. Selecting the data point will navigate you to the AP Purchases Invoice Breakdown.