The AP Purchases by GL Code Trend chart provides purchase information for one or more GL codes. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module and the Accounts Payable module under the ‘Charts’ tab.? Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the invoice. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
This chart is a great trend analysis tool as it provides you with a quick way to track the dollar amount purchased for a particular GL Code. Also, this chart allows you to compare the totals of one GL code to another GL Code.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by year. Selecting the ‘Rolling?’ option allows you to view data for a rolling year instead of a calendar year.
- Select the period type to display on the x-axis.
- Filter the included GL Code(s) by selecting an option in the ‘# of GL Codes’ drop-down field. If you select ‘Pick one…’, you will be able to enter a specific GL Code into the auto-fill field.
- Select whether to display the data as a Line Chart or a Bar Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).
- If you hover your mouse over a data point, a tooltip will appear and display the total posted AP invoices amount. Selecting the data point will navigate you to the AP Purchases Invoice Breakdown chart.