The AP Purchases by GL Code Breakdown displays the total amount, quantity, and percentage breakdown of AP purchases by GL Code. A table displayed below the chart details each GL Code’s amount and percentage of total amount. This chart can be accessed from the Charts module and the Accounts Payable module under the ‘Charts’ tab.
Note: The prices displayed on this chart are the prices saved when posting the invoice. Historic data is not updated with current price levels.
The AP Purchases by GL Code Breakdown chart can help you quickly identify which GL Code required the greatest amount of purchases during the specified date range. Additionally, this chart can be used to monitor and compare the total amounts purchased for two similar GL Codes.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select the period type by which to filter AP purchases.
- Select whether to display the data in the form of a Pie or Doughnut Chart. Additionally, you have the option to select the chart’s size (either normal or large).
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT). If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point on a previously viewed chart), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart. If you hover your mouse over a data slice, a tooltip will appear and display the selected GL Code, purchase amount, and percent of total purchased. Selecting the data slice will navigate you to the AP Purchases Invoice Breakdown.