The US Trend Map details year over year sales growth (Net or Gross) across all 50 states by displaying different color star-shaped data markers to indicate performance.
This chart is useful in quickly identifying how well locations in a specific state are performing. Additionally, this chart can help you compare the performance of locations in one geographic region with those in another.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Select the period type for which you would like to see sales activity.
- Filter by date or date range. The options available for selection depend upon the selected period type.
- Select whether to view Net Sales or Gross Sales.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT).