The Checks in an Hour chart provides a detailed view, by hour, of all checks generated at the selected location (or location group) that contain data for the selected metric.
This chart can be used to quickly view which checks have abnormally high sales, comps, voids, or promo amounts. And with the ability to drill down into the POS Guest Check Reproduction report, it allows you quickly troubleshoot any check issue.
- Filter by location or location group.
- Filter by day.
- Filter by metric.
- Select the hour for which to view check data.
- Filter the checks displayed by an amount that is greater than or equal to the amount entered into the ‘Amount > =’ field.
- Unlike most charts in RADAR, the Checks in an Hour chart will only be displayed as a Bar Chart.
- Select SHOW to view the chart. Upon selection, you will also be granted the ability to print the chart (by selecting PRINT) and exporting the chart’s data (by selecting EXPORT).
- If you were navigated to this chart from another chart (by selecting a data point), selecting DRILL UP will return you to the previous chart.
- If you hover your mouse over one of the bars, you can view additional information about the chart (such as select total amount, when the check was closed, and the employee). Additionally, selecting one of the bars will open the POS Guest Check Reproduction report in a new window where you can view additional information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I drilled down to this chart from the Hours In a Day chart, and the Sales values don't match. Why is this?
A: This chart shows information for all checks started in a particular hour. The totals from checks that didn't start in that hour are allied to former hours. So it's possible for sales amounts that appear in the Hours In a Day Chart to be slightly different than the amounts that appear in this chart, if a check was not opened in the particular hour displayed on this chart.