The Setup Speed Of Service By Daypart Report page controls the setup for the Speed Of Service By Daypart Report. This page allows you to assign dayparts to particular columns, which represent groupings of dayparts. Note: You are limited to six columns on the report; however, you do not have to have six columns.
The Column Setup table, located on the left side of the page, displays the following information: Column Number, Column Name, and Assigned daypart(s).
- Edit/Add - If you would like to edit a preexisting column name or add a column to the Setup Speed Of Service By Daypart Report, select the pencil icon and enter the desired name into the ‘Column’ Name text field. Select UPDATE to commit your changes
- ‘Green arrow’ - Selecting the green arrow icon will activate the “Dayparts” section and allow you to assign or remove dayparts from the corresponding column
- Assign - Select one or more dayparts in the “Available” column. (Select multiple dayparts by holding down the Control key on the keyboard while making your selections.) Next, select the "<<" icon
- Remove - To unassign a daypart from a report column, select a daypart in the “Assigned” section and select the ">>" icon. This will move the daypart to the “Available” column
- DONE - Select DONE to save your changes
- Run Report - Selecting RUN REPORT will navigate you directly to the Speed Of Service By Daypart Report