The Setup Item Group Productivity Report page controls the setup for the Item Group Productivity Report. This page allows you to define item group goals for each location.
- Location Group - Select a location or location group for which to view item group goals
- The Item Group Goals Table - The Item Group Goals table displays the Location, Item Group name, and the Item Group Goal for each item group
- Edit - Selecting the pencil icon will allow you to set up an item group goal. Select UPDATE to commit your change
- Delete - Select the red x icon to delete an item group goal. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deletion of an item group goal
- RUN REPORT - Selecting RUN REPORT will immediately navigate you to the Item Group Productivity Report setup page
Creating a New Item Group Goal
To create a new item group goal, select NEW GOALS. Upon selection, the “Set Item Group Goal” window will appear.
- Location Group - Select the location for which to set an item group goal
- Item Group - Select the item group for which to create a new goal. Note: For more information on creating new item groups, see the Item Groups page
- Item Group Goal - Enter the goal amount into this field
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new item group goal or CANCEL to close the “Set Item Group Goal” window without saving