The Labor Dayparts page allows you to define the dayparts and the primary metric (Guests, Checks, or Entrees) to be used in conjunction with the Daypart Labor Report. Note: Space on the report is limited, so the report can only display up to five dayparts regardless of how many dayparts you actually have in your database.
The Daypart Table
The Dayparts table appears on the left side of the page. This table displays the Column #, Column Name, Start Time, and End Time for each daypart.
- Edit - Select the pencil icon to edit a column name or start/end time. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit your changes
- Delete - Select the red x icon to delete a daypart. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deletion
- New - To create a new daypart, select NEW DAYPART at the top left corner of the screen. Upon selection, the “New Daypart” window will be displayed
- Daypart Name - Enter a name for the new daypart
- Start Time/End Time - Enter the a start time and end time for the new daypart
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new daypart or CANCEL to close the “New Daypart” window without saving
The Primary Metric Table
The Primary Metric table appears on the right side of the page. This table displays the selected primary metric of the Daypart Labor Report.
- Edit - To change your primary metric, select the pencil icon
- “Column Name” - Use the drop-down field in the “Column Name” column to select your primary metric. The options available for selection are Guests, Checks, and Entrees
- UPDATE - Select UPDATE to commit your changes
- RUN REPORT - Select RUN REPORT to immediately navigate to the Daypart Labor Report