The Labor Dayparts page allows you to define the dayparts used in Labor Scheduling and the Shift Profitability Report.
The Daypart Table
The Dayparts table appears on the left side of the page. This table displays the Column #, Column Name, Start Time, and End Time for each daypart.
- Edit - Select the pencil icon to edit a column name or start/end time. Be sure to select UPDATE to commit your changes
- Delete - Select the red x icon to delete a daypart. Upon selection, a confirmation window will appear where you can confirm or cancel the deletion
- New - To create a new daypart, select NEW DAYPART at the top left corner of the screen. Upon selection, the “New Daypart” window will be displayed
- Daypart Name - Enter a name for the new daypart
- Start Time/End Time - Enter the a start time and end time for the new daypart
- SAVE/CANCEL - Select SAVE to create the new daypart or CANCEL to close the “New Daypart” window without saving