The Modules page displays all enabled Modules for the Database per Location.
To add additional Modules to one or more Location, please submit a Add-On Request form.
To remove Modules from one or more Location, please submit a Location Deactivation Request from.
- Module - Select the module for which you would like to add location access
- SHOW - Select SHOW to view all locations with module access and without module access. Upon selecting SHOW, the “WHITELIST SPECIFIC LOCATIONS” section will be displayed
- WHITELIST SPECIFIC LOCATIONS - The WHITELIST SPECIFIC LOCATIONS section is comprised of two parts: “Currently Enabled” and “Available”
- Assign - In order to give a location access to the module, select one or more locations in the “Available” column. (Select multiple locations by holding down the Control key on the keyboard while making your selections.) Next, select WHITELIST SELECTED LOCATION. Note: If you would like to remove a module for a location, contact your site administrator
- WHITELIST ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE LOCATIONS - Selecting WHITELIST ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE LOCATIONS will ensure that all locations (including locations that will be added in the future) have access to the selected module