The Key Info page is the base page of the Key Info module. It allows users to instantly view a wide variety of data metrics for a single location, a location group, or the entire company. It also provides period-over-period actual versus budget comparisons for a selected metric. The page defaults to the most recent DOB (date of business) with Weekend and Period time frames displayed.
- Location Group - Select the location or location group for which to view information
- Period to Show - Select the time frames for which to view information. Select from Week, Period, Quarter, or Year. Columns of information will be added for each time frame you select. You may select as many or as few time frames as you like.
- Values to Show - Select which values you would like to be displayed. Select from Actual Amount, Variance, Amount, or Variance Percentage
- Date - Select a date for which to view information. The page will default to the most recent DOB (date of business)
- Metric - Select the metric for which you would like to view information. The binocular icon that appears next to some metric selections indicates that the information for that metric has C-Thru (drill down) capabilities. The items in the grid for which you can use the C-Thru feature are underlined.
- Set Goals - Selecting SET GOALS brings up an additional grid just above the main grid. Values or Percentages can be entered as targeted goals and minimum goals. If a value/percent in the corresponding column falls below the bottom (minimum) specified goal, it will appear red in the grid. If a value/percent in the corresponding column falls above the targeted (top) specified goal, it will appear green in the grid. Once all goals are set, select SAVE to save you goals
- Set Metric as Default - After you select a metric, you can select this button to set the metric as the default metric that is displayed each time you navigate to the Key Info page. The default metric will display with red text
- Show - Once you have selected your setup options, select SHOW to display the grid with the selected information
- Print - Selecting Print will display a printable version of your grid. Note that the printed version of the grid can only include three period types
Hover your mouse over a column heading to display a window with detailed information about the column. Hover your mouse over an item on the grid to display a window with detailed information about the item.
Glossary of Terms
- DOB - Date of Business
- SDLW - Same Day Last Week
- SDLY - Same Day Last Year
- BDOB - Budgeted Date of Business
- WTD - Week to Date
- LWTD - Last Week to Date
- LYWTD - Last Year Week to Date
- BWTD - Budgeted Week to Date
- PTD - Period to Date
- LPTD - Last Period to Date
- LYPTD - Last Year Period to Date
- BPTD - Budgeted Quarter to Date
- YTD - Year to Date
- LYTD - Last Year to Date
- BYTD - Budgeted Year to Date