The Checklist Items page is used to create, edit, and export Checklist Items. For more information on assigning items to groups and groups to locations, see Checklist Setup.
Checklist Items Page
Review the following fields and actions on the Checklist Items page:
- Show - Use the show drop-down to display either Active, Deactivated, or All Checklist Items. You can navigate through pages of groups by using the arrow icons at the bottom of the page
- New Checklist Group - To create a new group, select NEW CHECKLIST ITEM, enter your desired group name
- Checkbox - This is the default Checklist Item type. This type will simply mark your item with a box that can be checked on the main Checklist page to notify that an item has been completed
- Checkbox + Text - This type will place a textbox alongside the item
- Checkbox + Number - This type will place a textbox alongside the item that is restricted to numerical figures
- Save - Once you have selected your chosen name and type, choose SAVE. Your chosen name must be unique. Note: newly created items will automatically be made active, in spite of what is selected under ‘Show’
- Edit - To edit an item’s name or type, select the pencil icon. Be sure to select SAVE after your changes have been made.
- Deactivate/Reactivate - To deactivate an item, select the red x icon next to your group of choice, then choose DEACTIVATE. To reactivate an item, have ‘Deactivated’ or ‘All’ selected under ‘Show’, then select the green arrow icon
- Export - To export an Excel table of the visible items, select EXPORT. Your browser will prompt you to download and save the file