The Manager Log Incidents Emails page allows you to link a specific Log Type to an email address so that when the Log Type is created it will automatically generate an email. The email will only be sent for Log entries, not for Task entries.
Manager Log Incident Emails Details
To attach an email address to a specific Log Type click the blue “New Incident Email” in the top left corner of the Manager Log Incident Emails screen.
In order to attach an email address to a Log type you will need to complete the following:
- Location Group: You can link the email address to a specific Log Type for an individual location, location group, or for all company
- Log Type: Choose the log type to which you want to link the email address
- Email Address: Enter the email address or addresses (use a comma to separate) for whomever you would like to receive an email.
- Edit - To edit an Incident Email, select the pencil icon next to the corresponding Incident Email
- Delete - To delete an Incident Email, click on the red X icon next to the corresponding Incident Email
- Exit - To exit and return to the main Manager Log page, select DONE
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have attached my email address to a Log Type. Why do I not receive an email when someone creates a new Log Entry using that specific Log Type?
A: Make sure that the ‘Incidents?’ toggle is selected when a new Log Entry is added.
Q: Are emails generated for Task entries as well as Log entries?
A: No. Automatic emails are only generated for Log entries.