The Manage Account page allows you to view and edit a few User-specific settings. These settings include:
- Default Report Output - Select whether you would like the default report output to be Active Reports or PDF
- Email Address - Enter the email address to use for reports and system messages
- Report Day Default - This 'Report day Default' setting is mostly used in conjunction with Intraday Polling (IDP). If this option is selected, a report's default DOB will be set to the current day. If this option is not selected, a report's default DOB will be set to the previous day.
- Note: This option cannot be deselected if the 'Default RADAR Date to Today' User Permission is turned on for the privilege group to which you are assigned
- Save - Select to save the changes made
- Back - Select to return to the User Options page